Blaise Blazer 2023
05 June 2023
An approximate 4 mile race featuring the biggest hills and the best views in the beautiful grounds of Blaise Castle Estate, Bristol. On a range of tarmac, grass and trails.
Complimentary cakes and refreshments for all in the club house afterwards.
Suitable for all abilities of runners. Minimum age 16
Registration in club house, next to children's playground. Pre race briefing at 19.15
- Male and Female 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1st U23, 1st V35, 1st V45, 1st V55, 1st V65, 1st V70
- Only one prize per runner. Therefore should a vet athlete(s) come in the top three positions the next vet athlete in that age category will be awarded the respective vet prize.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Team Prize – First 6 club runners to count (3 Male / 3 Female).
- Presentation of prizes will be from the club pavilion shortly after all runners have finished.
- Spot prizes are given at the finish line
Parking available (please note parking charges in place at Blaise before 6pm)
Toilets on site. Changing rooms available in the club house.
Bags can be left in the club house at owners' own risk. Please do not leave any valuables.
Sorry the course is not suitable for wheelchairs. No pushchairs or dogs.
Support/guide runners may enter free of charge to assist a runner who has a disability, impairment or support need.
UKA Race Licence ID: 2023-44279
Subject to Bristol City Council event licence
|Guide or Support Runner||13-Jun-2022||03-Jun-2023||£0.00|
Kings Weston Road
Registration open from: 18:00:00
Organiser: Westbury Harriers
Race Director:Tamsin Chick